Thursday, May 11, 2006


Getting to Know Trisha O'Brien and family

1. Add your name and a little something about your family.

My name is Trisha O'Brien and my dh's name is Mike. We will have been married for 20 years on June 7, 2006. We have 3 sons and their names are from left sitting in the chair Tyler who is 11, Chris who is sitting is 12, and my eldest son who is sitting is Mike who is 19. We are very excited about adopting a little girl from China and cannot wait for her to join our family.

2. Girl ,Boy or twins requested?

Girl is requested

3. Age requested?

12-24 months of age as young as possible

4. Child's name

Anisha

5. Nursery Theme and colours?

Barbie with ladybugs . Colour is rose, light purple and light blue.

6. Likes and Dislikes

I enjoy feminine pretty things, sunsets, spending time with my family and friends, dogs, traveling, and learning new languages. I enjoy crotcheting and redecorating. I like trying and cooking new cuisines and enjoy shopping.

I dislike going into a grocery store and wearing a buggy as part of my clothing which happens quite frequently when I shop on Fridays. I also dislike having my picture being taken.

7. Hobbies and collections?

I crotchet, sew, cook, read, collect cook books, music boxes and spoons from around the world.

8. Favourite fragrance or scents?

Lavender, coffee, Exclamation and anything with a strawberry or chocolate scent to it.

9. Favourite foods?

My favourite foods are definately anything Italian and Indian food especially when cooked by my best friend. My favourite dessert is definately icecream

10. Favourite books or authors?

My favourite books are a good mystery, comedy or scary story.

11. Favourite movies?
My all time favourite movie is Pretty Woman and my dh's favourite is Shawshank Redemption we watch these movies each time they are on tv. I am a big kid at heart and love cartoons! I like to watch Scooby Doo, Flinstones and the Jetsons. I sit down every Saturday morning with my boys and watch these every week. I like to watch Hindi movies, comedies, romance and a good car chase.

12. Favourite music?

I like anything that has a really good beat to it which allows me to get up and dance.

13. Favourite colour or colours?


My favourite colour is definately pink and blue a close second.

14. Registered at a store?

I am registered at Walmart.

15. Favourite clothing item for a child?

My favourite clothing item for a child is definately a hat.

16. Anything else you would like to share with your secret pal?

I am very anxious about adopting our little girl from China. I am a very outgoing person who likes to socialize alot. I enjoy meeting new people and am willing to try new things.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home