Friday, April 28, 2006


My Name is Lisa Eisenberg. I am single, 35 and this my first child. I live in NYC and work in Healthcare Administration. Hmmm what else.... I'm a nice Jewish girl who decided not to wait for what may or may not happen in the romance/marriage deparment and the rest is history. Probably more information that you wanted but just a little Lisa-fact.

Girl, Boy, Twins requested?
I've requested a healthy baby girl but I have also begun looking at my agency's waiting children. I am possibly open to some minor special needs.

Age Requested?
I've requested six (6) months or as young as possible and my home study has approved me to adopt a baby from 0-15 months of age.

Child/children's names?
I am keeping a list of names I like but I will wait to decide on a name until I meet my daughter.

Nursery theme and colors?
Nursery will likely be pink/green, most likely in a vintage/shabby-chic design. I've purchased a beautiful vintage petite cherub chandelier with crystal prisms and antique hankies and beautiful old vintage rose plates. I have a mosaic round table and am probably going to have my childhood bedroom set (pine) sprayed white and I bought hand painted pink rose knobs (I love pink and I love pink roses more). What do you think?

Likes and Dislikes?
Likes - I like this group!
Dislikes - As far as items include anything overly religious (including my own faith).

Hobbies and Collections?
I collect (or rather I did) porcelain dolls but I have WAY too many so no more.

Favorite fragrance or scents?
CUCUMBER MELON!!!

Favorite foods?
This chunky chick eats most things. Favorites include Japanese, Thai, Seafood, Chinese and good old fashioned all American burgers.

Favorite books or authors?
For me - Christopher Anderson biographies, Kennedy Family stuff, Lavyrle Spencer, Danielle Steele and work related stuff.

For Baby - Karen Katz, Sandra Boyton, Todd Parr, China Adoption stories, single mommy stories, Jewish stories/holidays

Favorite movies?
An Affair to Remember, Same Time Next Year, Titanic, Mystic River, You've Got Mail and a whole bunch of others


Favourite music?
Are you ready? Bon Jovi, Eros Ramazzoti, Billy Joel, Elton John, Vonda Shephard, Peter, Paul & Mary, Josh Groban, Meatloaf, 80's, 70's Disco...talk about eclectic, eh?

Favourite colour or colours?
Pink, Green, Blue, Purple and basic black (little black dress and strappy sandals)

Registered at a store?
Just amazon.com for books

Favourite clothing item for a child?
HATS HATS AND MORE HATS (girlie ones of course)