Thursday, November 02, 2006

Gray Secret Pal!

Thankyou so much for your wonderful gifts!!
Also I need to apologise for being so tardy in thanking you for your kindness and generosity...I only just realised that I haven't thanked you for both September OR October! I am very sorry for seeming so ungrateful BUT I am very thankful and appreciative:-)

For September Bed Time gift, we received the prettiest soft pink blanket and such sweet little PJs. I can't wait to see our little one dozing off in her cot wearing those pretty jammies!

October's pressie is also fabulously cute - My First Fish Bowl, with water and fish and starfish...so adorable! Fun for bub to play, 'put in and take out'!
Thankyou so much for the really wonderful gifts for our little one to enjoy!
Tiff, Andrew, Emily and Lucy
PS I have just added a photo of the gorgeous swimmers you sent to us for August....sooo cute ;-)