Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thank You Secret Pal!!

Alright secret pal, do you have a spy in my house? Seriously. How else would you have known that I just bought a brand new rolling pin since I wore out (really) my old one. And then I open my gift which has cookie cutters, cookie stencils, and a yummy Halloween cookbook! Wow! There were also two snuggly blankets - perfect size to pack with us when we eventually go to China. Of course, you also freaked us out. The package said "fragile", and before we opened it we were convinced it was broken. A little shaking was giving us sounds of about a million pieces rattling around. We were SO relieved to find lots of little boxes of hard candies...nothing broken at all! (darn you for tricking us along with our treat!!!). Thank you so much for spoiling us month after month! :)

Hugs, Mara & Chris Surridge