Saturday, October 28, 2006


Thank You Bryant Secret Pal.

I know, I'm delinquent... still not back to my anal retentive, organized self (you have to find humor in my personal traits!) with all the unpacking going on!

So last week, we received an incredible package in the mail. I envy others who think to snap a picture before unwrapping the gifts as my pal is really neat, color coordinated and wraps really nice. I am a wrapping freak so I appreciate that!

We received both our October package and house-warming gifts. We loved it all. The Halloween ceramic candles have been used a lot and adorn our 'naked' fireplace mantel! The HOme Wish Tile will look wonderful once we figure out where all our artwork and assorted other wall stuff is going...

I"m not sure if my Secret Pal did some 'digging' for clues with my mom or not, since she knows who she is, or so I've heard! But, the cookie cutters are my favorite part of the package, my mom is a cookie baking freak (that's a compliment BTW!!) and I've carried on some of those traditions too. Looking forward to rolling out dough in our new kitchen with Magpie next year (fingers crossed huh?)

The window clingers reminded me of when we decorated our front windows in our old house the first year we were married.