Thursday, October 19, 2006


Yesterday I found a package by the door. I love to see packages by the door. After being out with Sadie for a few minutes I came back in to open the package. When I saw it I couldn't help but smile. The contents of the gift was adorable.

My first thought was to wrap it back up to that Ryan could reopen the package. That is exactly what I did. Ryan is a HUGE football fan. He is an even bigger COLTS fan. I knew that he would have to open this package.

When he came home from work I told him the package was for him. He said, "It's addressed to you." I told him that he would like it more! He finally reopened the gift and said, "OH! COOL!!"

I knew he would love it. We received the cutest little cheerleading outfit and a nightgown from our DTC secret pal. I don't know how she knew, but WOW! Thank you! Ryan told me that Tori will have to wear them when they watch football together. How Cute!









Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting