Monday, October 23, 2006

Kate recieved a cute black coat lined with pink that perfectly matches the pink mittens.
All wrapped in a nifty ABC bag that the younger kids are already fighting for!

Secret Pal-
Were you following me today? Did you see me pick up this same exact coat and debate how cute is was but then decide to follow the budget and put it down. I am not kidding! My mouth hung open when I opened the package!
Thanks so much!
I would (and still might) get the larger size one for Lucy to match. If only I knew how many winters wait we truely had.

This was a treat. It is styling and warm. The best of both worlds!
Thanks so much! It made me get choked up when I immediately tried to picture "her" in it.
To realize I was holding (soon hugging) something that will eventually have the life of my daughter in it, about knocked me down!

It is these little things...

Jenn