Monday, October 16, 2006


Thank you to M Jonsson´s secret pal!

This week I went to the post office to pick up a package with some things that I had ordered and I was so positively surprised when it was from my secret pal!! I was really excited to open it but I had to wait until that afternoon that day so that my daughter could open it. I had promised that!!
Thank you so much for all wonderful gifts. For the cosy clothing and all the nice books. I also got a baby Einstein CD with lullaby classics, very soothing music. I must tell you that how I get through this waiting time is that I surf the internet/being part of mailing lists, and have seen the CDs on some sites and I really wanted this music! You must have “sensed” my wish!
A special thanks for thinking of my daughter who also got a gift, the best ever big sister book.
I quickly had to hide the other month´s packages because Amanda wanted to open the all, now!! So thank you again for all the wonderful gifts.