Thursday, April 27, 2006

Donna and Nathan



Add your name and a little something about your family.
We are Donna & Nathan from Prattville, AL and we have one bio son, Pearson, he will be 2 years old on July 13, 2006. I work full-time for the Alabama Air National Guard as the administrative assistant to the Commander of an F-16 Squadron. Nathan works for Hyundai in production.

Girl, Boy, Twins requested?
Girl

Age requested?
6-12 months

Child/Children’s names?
We haven’t decided yet.

Nursery theme and colours?
Walls are painted bright blue and a friend will paint flowers, ladybugs, etc. in pastel pinks, purples, green, and yellows. We do not have a theme.

Likes and Dislikes?
I like very feminine, pretty things, our home is very masculine and I can’t wait to “pink” it up a bit!!! We like dogs, going to parks and taking vacations. I can’t think of anything we really dislike.

Hobbies/Collections?
We love Auburn Football and collecting Disney things. I also enjoy teaching my 4 year old choir at church with my sister.

Favourite fragrance or scent? Coffee and lavender (not necessarily together)

Favourite foods?
Anything Italian and ice cream.

Favourite books or authors?
Any children’s books with beautiful pictures.

Favourite movies?
Shawshank Redemption, Pretty Woman, any Mafia movies.

Favourite music?
We like country and pop, and old rock music.

Favourite colour or colours?
Light green & pink

Registered at a store?
Amazon and soon to be Target

Favourite clothing item for a child?
Bubbles

Anything else you would like to share with your secret pal?
I am so excited to be a part of this group, and I can’t wait to start sending and receiving gifts, this is going to be so much fun!!! And I have to share this cute picture of Pearson taken during an Easter picnic at our church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home