Wednesday, April 26, 2006


We are Kevin and Gayla Smith from Haltom City TX. We are on the north side of Fort Worth. We have two wonderful children Chayla, 6 year old adopted from Rostov-on-Don, Russia in June 2000. I was a single Mom when I adopted Chayla. Three years later I meet my husband (online) and we were married 9 months later in June 2004. We soon decided to adopt a little boy from Russia. In March 2005, Kavin joined our family also Rostov-on-Don, Russia. And we thought that would complete our family but God had other plans. He told me we have one more. I said no we don't. To make a long story short we are adopted from China.

We have requested a little girl AYAP

Her name will be Adayla Rose (Chinese name) Presley Smith
Nursery theme and colors? Her nursery will be pink with a lot of lace and ruffle. (The more lace and ruffles the better).
Likes and Dislikes? We LOVE NASCAR....We are a Nascar family.
Hobbies/Collections? Scrapbooking (love to scrapbook) Collections Coco Cola stuff. I also collect driver license from relavtives.
favorite fragrance or scent? Nothing to flowery....Have allegries
favorite foods? Mexican
favorite books or authors? Paul Hauck
favorite movies? All time favorite Pretty Woman
favorite music? County (Tim McGraw and rascal Flatt)
favorite color or colors? Yellow and red
Registered at a store? Not at this time
favorite clothing item for a child? Bow for her hair the bigger the better

I also started selling Mary Kay Beauty Products to help support the adoption. I also work full time at RadioShack. I happen to work at home for them. My husband is a RV tech and in the process of adding on to our home to make room for Adayla.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home