Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Vandeven Family! Posted by Picasa I also had to add this site just for my secret pal:http://theonehouseadventures.blogspot.com/
There you will find more then you probably wanted to know about our family!

Added/changed info 5-17-06 on the Nursery colors and themes.


1. Add your name and a little something about your family.
We are a family of 5. Bart is 30 and I am 32.
We have 3 children:
Dante: 9 years old
Stone: 4 years old
Lucy: almost 2 years old
All are my biological children. Dante was adopted by Bart at age 5, and has always been DAD. And the best, if I don't say so myself. We live about 2 hours south of St. Louis.
2. Girl, Boy, Twins requested?
We requested a girl.
3. Age requested?
We requested an infant...6-18 months.
4. Child/Children's names?
Katherine (KATE) chinese name,
5. Nursery theme and colours?
I thought hello kitty would be it. I have a few things, so it is not like she won't have some.....but I could not resist the pink and light green vintage shabby chic circus bedding at a local consignment store (a very bad habit/or good hobby). I will more then likely post a picture of it on the ONE house adventures. I change my answer to vintage circus! (For now!) My husband may not agree....he's not a "vintage" lover like I am!
6. Likes and Dislikes?
We like to travel. We like the outside. We like to camp and swim.
We dislike mean people. We dislike CUB fans. He! He! We dislike spoiled milk! But it never happens at our house.
7. Hobbies/Collections?
CARDINALS BASEBALL!!!!!!!! The whole family loves the REDBIRDS. We also spend all our time outdoors, love to camp and swim! I also enjoy reading but never find the time!
8. Favourite fragrance or scent?
Lilac and sun tan oil (I guess that is cocconut and pinapple)!
9. Favourite foods?
We love to eat! My favorite: Lay's Dill Potatoe Chips!
10. Favourite books or authors?
I really like the classics a lot! I also like Karen Kinsbury. There really isn't too many books or authors I won't read. Bart is a finacial and economics man. He likes the Wall Street Journal! The Kids love all books!
11. Favourite movies?
Kate and Leopold, Pirates of the Caribean, classic old movies Jimmie Stuart, Katharine Hepburn, Judy Garland, Bette Davis.... of course, all the Disney's and Pixars!!!!
12. Favourite music?
Inspirational Christian, Country, Classic, Children's ....Music is good!
13. Favourite colour or colours?
Funny, I really don't have one. All colors have a time and place.
14. Registered at a store?
No, Did that 9 years ago. We've collected with the past 3 kids. I'm not picky and there is always a need for a second what ever it is you get! Even though, it is fun for the first timers or a big age gap to register!
15. Favourite clothing item for a child?
All clothes! I do tend to buy a lot of shoes though. It is a girl thing!
16. Anything else you would like to share with your secret pal?
The best part about doing this is not just getting things I like, but what others like too! It is neat to learn and share with others! So have FUN! That is what it is all about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home