Sunday, April 01, 2007

Thank You Bryant Secret Pal

It's been a while since we posted in the main group blog, sorry about that. Hope you've seen the posts on our blog though!

Our Secret Pal continues to send us wonderful and oh so thoughtful gifts, which for those who know me best know how much the thought means to me.

For February our pal sent us a wonderful subscription to a cooking magazine called "One". Ok, stop laughing mom (and everyone else), I do cook sometimes and well, E and I should cook more often. The magazine is wonderful, it's recipes from 'normal' people rather than pros and for the most part the recipes seem fairly straightforward.

She also sent along some wonderful spices and we've used them already when grilling some chicken, it was pretty good.

For March our Pal sent us nearly the same items we sent to ours, this is probably the 3rd time this has happened! The little stuffed bear is the softest most huggable toy I've picked up and it's wonderful, I hope Magpie loves it as much as we do.

Thank You so much Secret Pal.