Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Getting to know Melanie Fenton and family


1. Add your name and a little something about your family. My name is Melanie Fenton, my husband is Ryan. I’m a high school Spanish Teacher and Ryan is a technician for a money accounting firm. We don’t have any children yet, just two cats.

2. Girl, Boy, Twins requested? A girl

3. Age Requested? As Young as Possible

4. Child/children's names? Allyson Marie Fenton


5.Nursery theme and colours? Pink will be involved, but that’s the only thing we have decided so far.

6. Likes and Dislikes? I love reading and spending time with my niece. Ryan loves anything dealing with the military, books, TV shows, articles of clothing.


7. Hobbies and Collections? I’m a colorguard(flag) coach for a marching band, so my hobby is working with them. It takes a lot of time. I’ve also just begun to exercise on a regular basis. Ryan spends a lot of time working on our yard and fixing things that need fixing around the house.

8. Favourite fragrance or scents? I love the smell of Vanilla.


9. Favourite foods? Ryan and I will eat anything but seafood.


10. Favourite books or authors? I love Jennifer Weiner and Ryan reads a certain author of war books, but I can’t remember the name. 11. Favourite movies? My fav. movie is When Harry Met Sally, Ryan’s is The Crow.

12. Favourite music? Faith Hill, Dixie Chicks for me and loud hard rock music for Ryan.


13. Favourite colour or colours? Mine is blue and Ryan’s is black.

14. Registered at a store? We haven’t yet.

15. Favourite clothing item for a child? We have bought so much clothing for Ally it’s actually absurd. She will be wearing lots of pink and lots of shirts with cats on them.

16. Anything else you would like to share with your secret pal?