Saturday, March 31, 2007


Thankyou so much to my secret pal and I will really miss hearing from you each month :(

Secret Pal
This has really been wonderful having you as a secret pal and I look forward to hearing from you each month. I will really miss that! ! The gifts you have sent each month were always unique and fun to open. I would like to thankyou for the gifts we received this month. The boys love the chocolates they cant wait to open them. I wouldn't let them open them until I took my pic now how mean is that lol. The portable change kit is really nice and something that I will definately use. The Diaper Duck and refills I didnt know something like that even existed. Another new toy for me to use :) The nunnies as we call them (pacifiers) are really cute and I plan on using them for Anisha. She will be right in fashion with her bling pacifiers. As always secret pal I have added your card to Anisha's scrapbook. Your cards are always unique and have such thoughtful messages in them. I am sure this will be something Anisha will cherish when she grows up.

Thankyou so much for being our secret pal and sharing your friendship with us
Your generosity and thoughtfulness will never be forgotten

Sincerely
Trisha