Friday, March 30, 2007

Thank you Fellman Secret Pal!
I received your package this morning and I loved the card you sent. We love cats, and it was so cute with all the little cats playing on the front! Very cute.
I couldn't believe all the stuff in the box! Now I have to go and pick out a diaper bag to put all of these things in!!!! There were Kleenex, ofcourse! No diaper bag would be complete without them, and huggies wipes. Some really cute disposable changing pads with little turtles and things on them. A milk powder dispenser that I think will be "indispensible" in China! And lastly, (I bought these for other people and I just love them!) a little clip on disosable bag dispenser that you can hang on a stroller, or off the side of the diaper bag.
Thank you so very much for your generosity! I cannot wait to get to play with all of this stuff when we get Jamie!
Lisa and Barry Fellman
(I will come back and post pictures later!)