Thursday, February 01, 2007


Thanks so much Secret Pal! The "To everything there is a Season ...." gift bag was so neat with the lady bugs. This scripture has been one I hear so often in my head lately...how fitting and perfect you would send all the great goodies in it! I am also thankful nothing was breakable. It took a good tumble as I was carrying it in. TinyDiner is so neat. Kate will be number 4. By then germs.....what are those, HA! But I really do have issue with tabletops and the little catch all thing, too. Perfect for me! You can find me under the table every meal because I feel guilty to leave my childs mess for someone else to clean.
We love and appreciate your gifts! Thanks!

Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family!
These gifts all gave me a big hint that you too are a Mom already....but I could be wrong!