Saturday, January 20, 2007

To M Jonsson´s secret pal!

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I´m so sorry that is has taken me so long to post!

First thank you so much for November gifts. Lots of fun books both for me and the baby and also to Amanda. I really like the book “My family is forever”. Also the book for me, with lots of nursery ideas. I suspect that I opened some of the books at our first exchange. I kind of remember the paper….. :-) :-) Thank you very much!

Also lots of thanks for December gifts with two gift bags, one for baby and one for Amanda with lots of cute and fun stuff.

For the baby a cosy fleece plaid, wrist rattles, shoe rattles, playing links and a duck toy- all so, so cute.

I really like all these cute things reminding me of what is going to happen soon I hope, or at least this year. I´m trying to keep my hope up!

Amanda got the most cute and adorable 4 hand puppets. She opened the bag on our way to my parents which is a 10-11 hour drive by car. She really liked the toys and we had so much fun with them in the car, playing theatre with them.

Thank you, thank you so much for all the gifts!

Happy 2007! From the Jonsson family.