Thursday, January 25, 2007

Who knew that when the pal coordinators would match me up with a secret pal that can be as deviously fun as I am. Her little game every month is surely something I would have done. What is the game you ask? Well, in order to keep me totally off guard and so I would have no way of figuring out who she is , she has mailed the packages each month from a different state. So far, they have been postmarked in Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Missouri, Delaware and this month from Hawaii (along with 2 other places that I forgot to make note of). She must be one globe trotting, or sould I say US trotting, lady to be able to be this sneaky.
In this package there was 2 packs of Wet Ones wipes, a digital thermometer, 2 packs of travel size Kleenex, a baby powder, a pack of Tums, baby nail clippers, hand sanitizer, baby teething tablets (I didn't know anything about these things) and a Diaper Duck with refills, which is a dispenser for little trash bags to dispose dirty diapers in (and contain the smell). Although I've seen a friend use these bags, I haven't had the pleasure myself and I'm glad you thought of them. We also received a couple of weeks ago and addendum to our December gift. She sent us two simply adorable sets of matching necklaces and bracelets for Sunshine to look glamorous in. I love them and I'm sure she will to. A girl can never have too much jewelry!Thank you so much SP for taking such good care of us every month. Your packages brighten our day every time we receive one.
Michele & Chuck