Tuesday, February 13, 2007


Let Me Tell you a story about the O'Brien's Secret Pal Gift for January

It was a cold winters day, the doorbell rings. The mailman hands me a package which I cannot wait to open. In great anticipation as I hurry to open the big box I find treasures of Disney. Ohh what a beautiful collection of Disney treasures all from The Lion King to Beauty and the Beast. 12 Board books which will conveniently fit into the diaper bag. And with these wonderful books little munchkin disposable bibs. I cannot add an ending to the story because the little girl who will be reading these wonderful books is not home yet but when she is I will definately add a happy ending to this story. Secret Pal I wanted to thankyou for these wonderful gifts and let you know that when I go to get Anish these will definately be in our suitcase.
Thankyou again secret pal
Trisha