Thursday, February 08, 2007


To Megan Anderson's Secret pal,

Thank you for all of the great travel items! I love to hold those little bottles and pretend that I am a giant. Har har. We got some great wet ones and wet ones antibacterial hand gel- (that gets a thumbs up from the Bio teacher!), and Huggies changing mats- so we can change on the go, some johnsons & johnsons baby shampoo, lotion, soap- all of my favorites. I just unscrew the cap and take a whiff and I am 4 years old again! Little Miss Olivia will be so squeaky clean! I might borrow some of those too.

We have finally gotten our camera fixed so here is a little parade of the terrific gifts we've received, and have poorly reported on...

Thank you secret pal! Happy Chinese New Year! May all your wishes (or the one big one we all share) come true this year of the boar.

Love,
Megan and Chris