Saturday, December 30, 2006

Thomas Family Long overdue Thank You!!!
So sorry it took us awhile to post, the flu struck our house and we are still easing out of the covers everyday.
December Secret Pal Toys 4 Tots Exchange
We love the wooden food cutting present! This is just an adorable gift! I love these types of toys. The chef hat is just perfect since Dean is a chef! I cannot wait to see them in the kitchen together! I had to keep myself from opening up the present and playing with it myself. Thank so much Secret Pal. You pick the best gifts!

November Secret Pal Exchange
Thank you so much for the wonderful Mother Goose Golden Book! This is our first Mother Goose book and we love it! The alphabet Cards are the best! I have never seen these type of wall art cards and absolutely think they are awesome! The cards are definetely something that will be treasured. Thank you for being a great Secret Pal!
Holiday Gift Exchange Secret Santa
Huge thanks to Keryl Cosenzo for being a great Secret Santa! We love this Santa and enjoyed him and his many candle scents during the holiday season! He is just beautiful! Thanks for being a great Secret Santa!



Thomas Family Blog