Monday, July 10, 2006


Wow Secret Pal, you sure pampered me!
I kept pulling beautiful things out of the box! I love the pink photo album with space to write on -cute bow too. The wonderful scrapbook supplies of pretty papers, stickers, panda stamp, and ribbons, will be put to good use. The bath products are unbelievable. I love the fresh scents of cucumber melon and raspberry. The little quotation books are perfect for beside our beds -gardening for me and golf for Darcy. I must not forget the pretty rose shaped candles. They are perfect for an evening dinner. And just when I think I have found everything, I find a beautiful bracelet. I usually do not wear much jewelry except for bracelets. I do not know how you knew! I really feel spoiled. I love everything. A big thank you secret pal. Jennifer