Monday, June 26, 2006


Purple the Parents!!!!!!
Oh Secret Pal, Thank you so very very much!!!!! I loved everything!!! Purple ofcourse is my favorite color, but I love paper!!!! I love stationary and note pads, cute cards etc! Thanks for helping me to make my "stash" even prettier with Monogrammed purple note cards!!!!!
A winnie the pooh book mark with a purple butterfly! I am reading The Lost Daughters of China right now and using a tissue for a book mark! Jamie's room is going to get morning sunshine so I think I might just have to share the purple stained glass butterfly with her, but in the mean time it will be beautiful in my sewing room which also gets glorious morning sunshine.
Thank you so very much for all of your thoughtfullness! I truly appreciate all the time it took to pick out these presents.
Lisa F (NJ)