Sunday, June 25, 2006


My husband and I have to admit that our Secret Pal, whoever she or they are, went way over the top for this month's theme. Not only did she/they Pamper the Parents... we were spoiled.

The picture just doesn't do it justice as things are all crammed in. But here goes, we received a chocolate peanut butter sauce (from our favorite brand actually... little did anyone know!), bath bubble balls, a peach wine candle, a 365 days of chocolate uses (now we have a reason behind what we do every day!), candy sticks (Eric loves these and we never mentioned that!), tea sticks (I'll be hoarding those) and this really cool twirly bird for a planter.

Last, but not least was a package marked "open this last", Secret Pal... had I seen that first I would have been bad and opened it first. Good thing it was on the bottom. It contained a gift pack of scrapbooking stuff, from magnets, to die cuts, to cards, embellishments, paper, every item more wonderful than the last. It inspired me to catch up on a project I've had a hard time working on. Thank you so much for the inspiration, I really needed it, and Eric says thank you too as this gave him some 'man time' on his own!!! LOL.

Your thoughtfulness, incredible generosity and the wonderful card you sent meant so much to both of us, we really enjoyed all of the items you sent and many have already been put to use.

From the Bryant's to our Secret Pal, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!