Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Thankyou thankyou thankyou to the O'Briens Pal!!

Wow! Now look what I received today just blew my mind it is so wonderful and well thought out by my secret pal! She must have read my information because it is everything that I just love.

We got a beautiful card with a ladybug on the front with beautiful scents lotus, Chocolate chip cookies and rose which we have already started enjoying. She even explained what each one was and had a scent for each person in our family now how thoughtful is that. We got a beautiful inscents holder and a bag of Hershey's minatures and the boys have the bag almost gone. As soon as they saw them it took a whole 2 minutes to open the bag and start pampering themselves with the wonderful chocolaty taste.

We really feel pampered secret pal thankyou again!
Trisha