Wednesday, May 24, 2006



Thank you Secret Pal from Gayla and Kevin

We got the cutest stuff!!!! It was individually wrapped and then inside red tissue paper. It was fun digging in the box to see what all we got. The first thing I open was the bouy set then was the rubber ducky. The next thing I open was my all time favorite and it is a ladybug brush and comb set. They are adorable!!!! The last thing was the ladybug hand mit. And it was just as cute as it could be.

She also fix us a card and here is the poem from the Card

Once I'm in my bubble bath...
I like to stir up more.
Half the suds go in my eyes
and half go on the floor.
The fun is in the bubbles 'cause
they giggle on my skin,
and when I stick them on my face
they dangle from my chin.

And when I splash them hard enough
they pop and disappear.
And then my bath time's over 'cause
I've made the water clear.

These are very special gifts. I was really down yesterday about how long it would be before we would get to bring Adayla home. And receiving these gifts today as really brighten my hopes.

I can't wait to start scrapbooking for Adayla and tell her about our secret pal exchange.

Thank you secret pal for all that you did.