Wednesday, August 22, 2007

To M JonssonĀ“s secret pal!

July gift
This month my secret pal really was more than generous. Thank you so so much.
I received lots of fun things for the beach. First a beautiful hat, sunglasses
and some fun bath tub toys for the baby.
Also a lady bug was in the package.
Very good, I think we all need lots of ladybugs for luck.









I also got many fun things to play with. A sand bowling set.
A very fun and smart toy, light weight. Some sand tools and bath animals.






Thank you so much for all the fun things for the baby and also my daughter Amanda.

August gift
Thank you so much for the gifts to keep me and my daughter busy.
I got the novel Snow flower and the secret fan by Lisa See.
I have heard much good reviews on this book.
Also the stickers for Amanda are perfect- she really is the sticker girl,
she loves stickers.











Thank you and have a nice ending of summer!