Sunday, August 05, 2007

Getting to know Susan Villanova and family

1. Add your name and a little something about your family. Susan & Joe Villanova. We have been married for nine years and are anxiously awaiting our first child!

2. Girl, Boy, Twins requested?

We requested a girl but did say we would accept multiples! (unlikely that we would get them though)

3. Age Requested? We requested an infant as young as possible.

4. Child/children's names? Undecided

5.Nursery theme and colours?

The nursery doesn't really have a theme. We have two Chinese antique pieces in there, an armoire and a large cabinet that will also we be used for a changing table.The colors are cream and a sort of peachy/pink with green accents.

6. Likes and Dislikes? Likes: animals, babies, knitting, travel. Dislikes: waiting :(

7. Hobbies and Collections? I knit, and have been knitting a lot of things for our daughter. We also like to travel, bike, and garden.

8. Favourite fragrance or scents? I love gardenias..

9. Favourite foods? Choclate and wine...(is wine a food?):) and Starbucks!

10. Favourite books or authors?

For children I love all the Dr. Suess and Shel Silverstein books. For myself I feel like I'll I've read lately is books on China and Adoption! When I had time I love James Patterson types of mystery books.

11. Favourite movies?

12. Favourite music? Country and Light Rock & Pop

13. Favourite colour or colours?

My favorite colors are earth tones and black. I'm not much of a primary color person

14. Registered at a store? Not yet

15. Favourite clothing item for a child? I love dresses/rompers on girls. I also have a addiction to shoes/socks for little girls

16. Anything else you would like to share with your secret pal? Thank you in advance!!!