Saturday, July 28, 2007

To M Jonsson´s secret pal!

I´m very sorry that I´m so late with thanking you for all your wonderful gifts! Everything has been so hectic at work and we have now been away on holiday. Sorry!

May gift



Thank you so much for all the great music instruments. My daughter even said that one of the instruments played music from little Einsteins!!
The melodies are so fun to listen to- all classical ones- even for adults.
Thank you also for the fun DVD.


June gift

Thank you for the cute outfits both for Amanda and the new child sometime later!




Amanda got a pair of red jeans and a cute ladybug t-shirt and socks.


For the little one I received the most beautiful outfit with ruffles and lace and ladybugs. Also very cute ladybug shoes.


I really like all these girly outfits.



Amanda´s birthday present



I was really surprised when I opened my package and saw that there was a special birthday bag for my daughter´s birthday!! You are so thoughtful!

She turned 4 on June the 16th. When she opened the bag on her birthday she was so happy to see a Dora backpack, her favourite cartoon girl. Now it follows her everywhere she goes. It has been with all holiday to different places. She also got a magic colouring book and special pens. She also likes to draw, paint and so on.


She is very pleased that I have a secret pal!! :-) :-)

Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts. They are always so perfect.
You are the best!