Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Getting to know Kelli Kessell and family

1. Mike and Kelli Kessell, 3 dogs: Baylee, Scout and Saige-Labs

2. We are waiting for the arrival of our little girl, although we would love twins!

3. Age: 12 months or younger

4. No name yet-just a nickname: Ling!

5. Nursery: Apple Green w/ pink.Girly but not really baby-just the way it turned out!

6. Likes/Dislikes: I am not sure what this means-in terms of baby stuff?

Just not into the Winnie-the-Poo type stuff. Simple is good, cartoon stuff not good.

7. Hobbies/Collections: photography, writing, biking, running! We do not really collect anything but we love books and I can never let them go.

8. Favorite fragrance: I love anything citrus or floral, grassy, not too sweet

9. Food: Vegetarian but I love all food! Mike is a carnivore!

10. Books: We love to read! I am also starting to scrapbook! : )

11. Movies: We LOVE movies! Anything but old war movies or really scary movies.

12. Music: I like the 80's and Mike likes the newer stuff! Anything but country.

13. Favorite colors: well, our house is pretty eclectic. We LOVE color!

14. Not registered anywhere, not planning on it

15. Favorite clothing: I like the brand Tea the best for little girls! Item: not sure yet-we do not have any other children!

16. I am doing this for fun and to help pass time. I want to have a secret pal so that I can help make someones day when it feels like we will never get to meet our little babes. This is more about the journey than about the gifts so please do not stress over it-have fun with it! THANKS!