Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The Bryant Pal ROCKS

Ok, I admit it, every day I've been coming home, walking in the door and looking for a package from our Secret Pal.

We received it today and it's fantastic. So many cute baby toys, and I hear stacking cups are one of the few 'guaranteed' hits with new children from China! They will be going with us overseas!

The candy... man, that was an instant hit with Eric. Not only does he love all of them, but right now candy (anything hard or sticky) is off limits... I split a tooth in half and have some dental 'work' waiting for me right after the holidays! He says he hit the jackpot and even opened the whoppers before I could take a picture. He also loved the checker board and looks forward to playing with magpie.

The ornaments were my favorite. We have a miniature tree and so these will be perfect for it!

Thanks so much and hope you have a wonderful holiday season.