Friday, December 22, 2006


Thank you to the Hammock's Secret Pal
Oh my we love the presents we received today. Our pal has been out of the country and today we received October & November's gifts. They are absolutely wonderful. First of all there is a beautiful set of 12 Disney books called "My Princess Collection". It is such a nice set and we are thrilled to have this in our daughter's library. Next there are two cd's, one is lullabies and the other is Classic Baby Mozart. The lullaby cd is my hubby's favorite. It has three songs on it about daddy's and their little girls; it is so precious. Now we come to the really cool gift; it's a Cinderella interactive felt playset in 3D. I have never seen anything like it and I can't wait for our daughter to be able to play with it. One of the sweetest gifts in this fabulous array of presents is the silver spoon set. It has "Little Princess" on it in pink and it's so pretty. Last but not least is a precious little pink & white Beanie Poodle. I love poodles and this one is just so cute and cuddly. I also included the card and the pretty flower that was used in the wrapping. Secret Pal, you are awesome and we love all the gifts. We can't thank you enough for how generous you have been.

We hope you have a very Merry Christmas! The Hammocks