Wednesday, December 13, 2006





Secret Pal you are absolutely fantasic!!!!!

It has been raining presents here the last couple of days! I think your packages must have taken a detour via China, but Oct/Nov & Dec packages have arrived safe & sound! and have been opened with much gusto & excitement!

You have been too too generous! You have not only purchased beautiful gifts for our little panda, but have thought of our boys as well!

The bottom photo shows mealtime & family pampering gifts - all are absolutely wonderful - and so very different from what we can get in Australia. My husband was very impressed that there was a gift for him too!

For October & November, our secret pal has been so thoughtful and exchanged fall frolics for summer things as we are in Summer here now - the outfits & hats are fantastic! Again, have never seen anything like these, so she will definitely be an original parading down the street! You must have been reading my ebay messages - I was checking out Sonya Lee but decided to leave until next year - now I don't have too - she is really sweet! The child size apron & decorations is definitely something that will get alot of use - I love cooking and I hope she will t0o & help her ma!

Once again you have thought of my boys - Samuel asked why he kept getting presents and I had to explain that a very wonderful family who were also waiting for their little girl from China was sending us presents to cheer us up while we wait - his comment "COOL!" Matchbox cars, water pistols, star fish, bug catcher & buckets & spades and I was not able to get them all back before I took the photo, they were being played with and I was not going to get a lookin!

Finally December's gift - again you have been too generous!!! We received a fisher price caterpillar & extra balls to go with it - cool eyes that move! More lovely Xmas books, little dolly for the dolls house & toys for the boys (hid them this time so I could get a photo!)

It has definitely brightened our week with your ever so thoughtful gifts - we are extremely fortunate to have someone like you as our fairy godmother!

Blessings & Peace to you for a joyous Xmas

With Love

The Dal-Corobbo Family
Roxby Downs, Australia