Tuesday, June 13, 2006


Wow, thankyou secret pal!
We are overwhelmed by your thoughtfulness and generosity!

I had a hectic day today and came home to find an enormous box on my kitchen bench...I actually thought it was my vacuum cleaner back from being repaired...but to my great delight, not to mention my daughters', we found not one but five months of presents beautifully wrapped and packaged in gift bags! It was such a fabulous surprise and just like Christmas opening up the postal box and seeing all those gifts! Emily and Lucy loved opening the Bath Theme present! Secret Pal, thankyou for the Tub Toy Organiser, cute Boogie Board hippo thermometre and Fishing bath toy! So cute and sooo much fun! The girls were most disappointed when they discovered they couldn't play with them all...well, not until bub is home with us!
...I was allowed to open June's gift already, wasn't I!?!? Oh well, I did and it's just perfect. I would also like to express my delight in yourchoice for the Parent Pamper pressie! I love to read so the books, Snow Flower and The Secret Fan and Why I Chose You, are just great!! Many thanks to you again!
Tiff and Andrew Gray