Thursday, June 08, 2006


Thank you, thank you secret pal! I know this is a bit late getting posted but I couldn't get DH to bring home the digital camera so that I could show everyone how wonderful my secret pal is. I received this box chocked full of goodies. It contained a really nice basket with a pick checkered lining, the baby wash and baby lotion, pretty washcloths, the cool "party girl" rubby ducky so DH will know when the bath water is too hot, a package of red thread bracelets and the most precious toy - the crab which makes a cute bubbling kind of noise. I also sent a rubby ducky to my other secret pal, but my local stores didn't have any as cute as the one I received. I absolutely love everything, especially the crab and I play it every day. My mom and sisters all got it played to them over the phone. My pal was so generous and I thank my luck stars to have such a fantastic person for a pal. Thank you sooooo much! Michele K