Friday, March 09, 2007







The Hammock's Secret Pal is AWESOME!
I got home today from our weekly visit to Birmingham to find the most awesome gifts from our Secret Pal. She sent Jan, Feb, and March gifts all at once. I can't tell you how much fun Pearson and I had opening all of the gifts (she wrapped each one individually). The first picture is Jan gifts with the Travel theme. There's a Snugli, deck of cards, book of 250 card games, tissues, hand sanitizer, an awesome China travel guide book (our first), and my favorite gift is the red hat she included for my son that says "big brother" in Chinese. It means a lot that she took the time to find a gift for him too!The second picture is the February gift and it is a huge dragon kite. Pearson wants to open it so bad but we're going to wait until we get our daughter home so she can enjoy it too. What a wonderful family gift and a neat way to celebrate Chinese New Year.The third & fourth pictures are the March gifts and I can't believe how much she did for us. First of all there's a beautiful pink diaper bag that she actually bought in China. I absolutely love it and can't wait to be able to use it. She filled this bag with lots of essential items for a new baby and even included a pack of diapers. I don't know how you knew it but those are our favorite brand; Pearson still wears them.You are an amazing Secret Pal and I feel honored that you would spend so much time and effort on getting us the perfect gifts. Thank so much for all you do; you have made this long wait time much more bearable.
The Hammock Family