Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Getting to know the Cosenzo-South family

1. Hi we are Joe South and Keryl Cosenzo. We live in Maryland. We met doing community service in college. We have been married for seven years. Joe is an engineer and I am research psychologist. When we are not busy working, we do projects around the house, golf and spend time with our dog Miles. We also love to travel. This will be our first child and the first grandchild for our families.

2. Girl, Boy, Twins requested? We requested a little girl

3. Age requested - between six and nine months

4. Child/Children's names? We really like the name Amelia.

5. Nursery theme and colours? The nursery will be done in toile, gingham and bunnies. The colors will be light pink and green.

6. Likes and Dislikes? I like jewelry (real or costume), coats and shoes. I can not resist a coat with a fur color. I like spend time with my family and friends. I try to have a dinner party with friends every month or so. I am always on the go and have a difficult time relaxing. My biggest dislikes are laziness and self-centeredness.

7. Hobbies and Collections? I do not collect anything. My favorite activities are cooking, decorating and shopping. I also enjoy going to the gym or participating in outdoor activities (e.g. cycling) when the weather is nice.

8. Favourite fragrance and scents? I like thing that are light and refreshing like Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden.

9. Favourite foods? I love to eat any kind of italian food.

10. Favourite books or authors? I devour novels. Once I start a book I do not put in down until its finished which is only a few hours later. I usually just walk through the library and choose interesting titles. I used to be addicted to romance novels but recently have been reading murder-mysteries.

11. Favourite movies? I do not a favorite movie at all .. SAD, yes I know.

12. Favourite music? I listen to a wide variety of music. I like Evanescence,U2, James Taylor.

13. Favourite colour or colours? My favorite color is red and green.

14. Registered at a store? I am not registered at a store yet.

15. Favourite clothing item for a child? I like dresses and cute hats.

16. I am looking foward to the Secret Pal Exchange. The increase in the wait time has made this process more difficult than it already was. It will be great to pass the time sending and receiving special gifts with my Secret Pal.