Saturday, September 02, 2006

Vandeven Family's Secret Pal:
You are outstanding and I really wish I knew who you are just so I can really, justly thank you! The bedding I bought for Kate is from Amy Coe's "Circus des enfants". And how you found a person to make these personally to match each piece of the bedding is incredible. Even the "a" has the characters hand painted on them! It is perfect. Seeing her name brings chills up my arms!
The kids love you. I love you, Bart loves you!

These individual packages with names, sticker, stamps, and goodies were so kind.
LOVE the cardinal bracelets for the boys!
Lucy's Big Sis bracelet is perfect, too!
We can't thank you enough for including the kids.
And putting so much time and extra love into each one! It means so much!
There are fans, kimono paper pads, chopsticks, stickers, a funny little fortune telling fish, (I was in LOVE), and a whole lot of love put into each one of these.