Tuesday, August 29, 2006


Anderson Secret Pal knocks yet another one out of the park!


I worried a bit this month for my secret pal, because I thought that my lack of a description of a nursery theme would be a headache for the unlucky person who got the Andersons. I figured that she would be wandering the halls of a Target or Babies R Us somewhere cursing my name and description of "something bright- kind of like those newborn toys with black, white, lime green, pink, etc". But, she smartly decided to think a bit out of the box and thought about something that could be used inside the room. (I wish I would have had this bright idea for my secret pal gift to ________! )

We received 3 great CDs to be played inside the nursery. Baby Bedtime Stories-with music and stories, Baby Brain Builder- with music to stimulate a baby's imagination, and Baby and Me- soothing classical music. Chris and I love music and this was a great idea. We look forward to listening to this together with our child. I will listen for your favorite song, secret pal!!!

Thank you so much,

Megan Anderson