Friday, September 22, 2006

Getting to know Marianne Jonsson

1. Add your name and a little something about your family.
Hi,
My name is Marianne Jonsson. My husband Per-Erik and I have been married for 7 years. We have a wonderful daughter, Amanda, who is 3 years old. She is adopted from China, Guizhou province. We became a family in May 2004.

2. Girl, Boy, Twins requested?
Girl

3. Age Requested?
0-12 months

4. Child/children's names?
Haven´t decided yet.

5. Nursery theme and colours?
Yellow, bugs.

6. Likes and Dislikes?
I´m crazy about ladybugs.

7. Hobbies and Collections?
With a child you are quite busy!! I used to collect painted wooden Dala horses.

8. Favourite fragrance or scents?
I´m allergic, but I like the scent from fresh roses.

9. Favourite foods?
I like home cooking as well as Greek, Chinese food, pasta etc.

10. Favourite books or authors?
Karin Fossum, Liza Marklund… Drama, thrillers etc.

11. Favourite movies?
I like drama, comedy as well as thrillers.

12. Favourite music?
Good popmusic, BWO etc.

13. Favourite colour or colours?
Blue

14. Registered at a store?
No

15. Favourite clothing item for a child?
My favourites are cute dresses and matching sets. All kinds of fun and cute clothes with bright colours.

16. Anything else you would like to share with your secret pal?
This is going to be so much fun!!