Friday, July 21, 2006

Thankyou so much to the Obrien secret pal!
We think our secret pal is great!


Look what I got waaaayyy to cute!
We got a beautiful set of dishes beige with pink blue and muli coloured flowers plate, bowl and cup and it came in a really cute clear backpack. My boys love the bib SP it says I love my big brother. They thought that was great.
We got Gerber bite size finger foods for babies learning to self feed fruit puffs and vege puffs. You are right Secret Pal they are not available in Canada what a neat idea. And my secret pal takes time out every month to send a very special card each month which we really appreciate!
This is way to cute so I had to take a picture of it.
Dont you agree it is cute too?
My mail man got a kick out of the card and gift also Secret Pal he makes sure when I receive your gift each month I am the first house he delivers the mail to on the street. I can always tell when you gift is here because the mailman has a certain ring on the doorbell for my special parcels :)


Thankyou again secret pal your made my day.
Trisha