Thursday, April 03, 2008

To M Jonsson´s Secret Pal--Cyndi Williams!

Sorry about this late thank you. I couldn´t attend the cyber shower and right now time just flies by. We are tired of waiting for our child!!
So I have been planning a trip for 2,5 weeks to Thailand for the past month or so. We still are waiting though! So that’s why I’m out of track with this thank you.
I´m sorry for that.

Thank you so much for the last gift: the book “Taste of the Midwest”. Lots of great recipes and reading about that part of the country and restaurants cafés etc.




I have loved having you as my Secret Pal, you have been the best Secret Pal ever.
I have enjoyed every month´s gift. You have been so thoughtful to me and also to our daughter Amanda 4,5, who also have received gifts. She has been a little bit jealous of “the baby” for getting so much fun toys and other things. So when she got her own gifts she was so so happy. That was a very special thing of you to do. So extra thanks for that.

I really hope that we can see the end of this long waiting this year.

Thank you so much from Marianne Jonsson, Falun, Sweden